Front Page Forums Minecraft Staff applications ItsToza’s Helper Application c: Reply To: ItsToza’s Helper Application c:

Saph OwnerSaph Owner
Keymaster

Good Evening Tyler,
Me and the rest of the staff team have read your application thoroughly and have come to a final decision.
We mostly uphold a standard in our server of high maturity and social aptitudes. Though we put a age gap on our templates this is in no way a requirement, more a guideline as with age usually follows maturity. You are well spoken and seem to know your way around so the RBC has decided to grant you a chance on our server as a staff member!
We hope you will uphold your promises of maturity and use this chance wisely. There are a couple of actions that need to be taken before you become a full part of our staff group which is as follows. At first we will assign you the rank of Helper. This rank is mostly cosmetic but shows people you are on the right path to becoming staff.
During your time as Helper you will have all the chance to show us, and the community, your commitment to the server. Do this well and it won’t be long before you become a Mod. From there on out its only upwards.

You will also be added to our seperate RBMC Staff Discord server. We will grant you the Helper role there too which allows you to voice your concerns and opinions in a general chat that anyone can see. The higher your rank. The more chats will become available to you.

As a helper you will essentially become the voice of the community. People can tell you suggestions or ask questions, and you will be able to forward those to us in the respective Discord chats.

Once you’ve read my reply i’d like you to DM me on discord. Then i will give you your roles.
Have a good rest of your evening!

-Saph