Front Page Forums Minecraft Staff applications Application for helper Tijmoliebol (:

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi, my name is Jonathan Feeke, I come from the Netherlands and my day of birth is 11 july 2005 (so I’m 16 Years old). I play soccer/football and I’m in the fifth of the pre-university education.

I think the server is interesting,because it’s a server that I really like to play on myself. On most servers you almost only have toxic children playing on the server, but on this server you don’t have very often toxic people. I also thought that I would not like such a money system on a minecraft server, but because I now understand this system, I think it’s an extra nice addition to the server.

My in game minecraft name is Tijmoliebol

My Discord name is Johnythan#1553

I don’t think I can do things for the server that no one of you can do, but I will just be a helper that can help with something when someone needs help. And I’m (especially in the weekends) very often online, also on the times when sometimes no other staff is online.

I think the most people know me for a bit, because I’m often online and I often speak to people with private messages or just in the chat. And Some plagers know me more, because I already help some people sometimes.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey my name is Benjamin you can call me Ben or so. I am born on 24 of July 2008 so I’m 13.
      I want to be helper because I like playing and helping

Saph Owner
      Keymaster

Hi Jonathan, sorry for the insanely late reply. our bad. Though we have come with good news. we’d like to accept you into our staff team as a helper. Congratulations! Make sure to hop in game sometime to receive your roles.
      Kind regards,
      Saph

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.