Front Page Forums Minecraft Staff applications Application template filled out during my design class

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Matthijs van EckMatthijs van Eck
      Participant

Who are you and where are you from. Tell us a bit about yourself:

I’m Matthijs van Eck, 18 yo, almost 19 and i’m from zeeland, in the netherlands. i’ve played minecraft since i was an angry nine year old. (Just kidding, i was 8 or 9 but not that angry) September last year i started with Creative Media and Game Technologies at the HR in Rotterdam.

What interests you in our server?:

Last time i checked i had 5.53 days playtime and 42025 claimblocks. I’ve built quite a large base, which includes two castles and a floating island. There’s also an underground church for cats and goelagstyle housing for my villager population. On top of that there’s even an spiralling staircase down to y level 12.

What is your In-game MC name?

Boemba

What contributions can you add to the staff team?

Ì’ve done quite a bit of minecraft over the past ten years, so i think i know quite a bit about the game, and i would love to help track down the toxic kids on the server.

How well known are you in our community?
      I’m not sure how know i am, I’ve met two players: jojoplayz186 and broembaloe, in real life. i’ve been multiple times in a discord call with captainfendt en some other people.

Anything you wanna add?

By the way, recently a toxic kid made two “troll accounts” on instagram because i burned his town down in mc when he tried to kill me. I was like: lmao, but i got the accounts deleted from instagram within four hours anyway.

RedFirebreakRedFirebreak
      Keymaster

Hey there Boemba!

After carefull consideration by the entire staff team, we have decided to accept you as a helper on the RBMC!

We will be contacting you ingame and on discord, in the near future!

~ RedFirebreak

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.