Front Page Forums Minecraft Staff applications Become staff

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Broem
      Participant

Hi im broem, (broembaloe)
      Im a boy and im 15 years old. I live in the netherlands. I play alot of mc and i love playing with other people. I really want to become staff, since a year i play on the RBMC, my playtime is already above 3 days.

Sonic
      Participant

Howdy broembaloe!

I know I’m typically not allowed to respond to staff apps, but I’m doing it anyway. πŸ™‚

As it stands right now, your application will NOT be considered due to the fact that you did not follow the template provided. If you’d like, you can try again using the template, and then we will consider your application!

Best of luck to you,
      Sonic

Broem
      Participant

Im broem, a 15 year old boy and i live in the Netherlands. I like gaming and programming a bit.I like the community and the events alot, and its the best way to play with my friends. My name ig is broembaloe.in discord it is broembaloe#0094. Im pretty good at minecraft and i can make the staff team stronger. Im pretty sure every staff knows me. (not because of bad things)
      I hope the team accept me😁

Red Firebreak
      Keymaster

Hi Broem!

Our apologies for the late reply. I would like to inform you that your application is denied on the following grounds:
      – age, we search for 18+ staff members due to maturity and language.
      – Ingame behavior, in the RBMC we want our staff to be representative of the team.
      – Template, failure to use the template even after specifically instructed to do so.

Don’t let this discourage you however! You are always welcome to play on the RBMC.

See you ingame!

~ Red

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.