Front Page Forums Minecraft Builder applications Builder application

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Mathias WarlopMathias Warlop
      Participant

Hi there! Thank you for having interest in becoming a builder on our Minecraft server! First things first, we have a few requirements before you can apply for being a builder.

— Minimum builder age is 16. Preferably 18.
      — Minimum play time on the server is over 25 hours (not join-time, actual hours played)
      — You are an active part of the community
      — You’ve had 0 major offenses to your name

Please note that if you do not meet the requirements from above, your application will be denied.
      —-

Who are you and where are you from. Tell us a bit about yourself:
      Hello, My name is Mathias Warlop, I’m 24 and live in Belgium. I have a degree in aviation technology and have my pilot licence as well.
      I like to game in my free time. I play Minecraft, World of Warcraft, Anno 1800, Age of Empires 2, … somethimes also a fps

What interests you in our server?:
      The community, I have long looked for a server with active friendly player community and dedicated mods who are active in their role as a mod but also in their role as a player. I like that there is still much to do for the community like seting up farms ect.

What is your In-game MC name?
      AlfaBlackwolf

What is your discord name? (plus discriminator [#1234])
      AlfaBlackwolf#6378

What contributions can you add to the builder team?
      I’m a descent builder, who likes to build things for the community. shape the server in a friendly and beautifull place. I have some experience with building. But I have to admit that I’m not that good as a Keralis or like the big youtubers. But I’m always learning to improve my builds.

Please add some pictures of YOUR builds! (or add some coords to your minecraft base)
      Spawn (the building on the left when you enter spawn)

How well known are you in our community?
      With the people who are always online at the same time like me, I would say pretty known

Anything you wanna add?
      You guys already did a great job with the server and I suspect you will elevate it even further to the next level.

Please note that an official response can take multiple days as we discuss any new builder application with all staff members and builders. 🙂

LegishhLegishh
      Keymaster

Hi AlfaBlackwolf!

Since we’ve already accepted you through our discord, I will close this application. Welcome to the team!

Greetings, Legishh

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.