Daily Login Bonus / Player Salary

RBMC > Topics > Daily Login Bonus / Player Salary

Homepage Forums Suggestion Daily Login Bonus / Player Salary

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Tezcro
    Participant

I do not know if this is technically possible to implement but hear me out.

I feel that a daily bonus of a small amount (say 20$) would be extremely beneficial to newer players and would help the server in several ways.

For newer players this is a daily reminder that they have money they can spend and may encourage them to buy a few things which will stimulate the player market significantly. Most importantly, it will provide an opportunity to engage with the community and ask questions. “What is this money?” “Where can I spend it?” that sort of thing. I know they should just read the rules but you know how people are. Many newer players seem unaware.

For regular players, it encourages them to sign on more often which is always good. These player’s will not benefit from the money so much, but I know I’d sign in every day even if its just for 20$ or so.

And for the supporters, those people who buy the premium ranks, perhaps their salaries could be increased? Yet another selling point for those dank ranks. Obviously this would need to be balanced but there may be some potential here.

Let me know if you have any thoughts or concerns. Just thought I would share this idea I had.

Thanks!
    Tezcro

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Theme: Overlay by Kaira