Front Page Forums Minecraft Staff applications ItsToza’s Helper Application!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Tyler R.Tyler R.
      Participant

Who are you and where are you from. Tell us a bit about yourself:

Hello all! My name is Tyler or more commonly referred to as “Toza” on the Server and communications server and I am from Britain! I am 14 (please hear what I have to say) and have been playing this server for a while now, I joined this server with many of my friends, who still play one of which is a staff member known as “Remi” or “Sara”. Some of my interests are, Minecraft obviously, Musical Theatre and writing. Even though I am 14, I do believe I have the experience and maturity to be member of the staff team here, I have worked in several different minecraft server’s as a member of the staff team so I understand the responsibility they hold and how important they are in keeping the community fair, just and peaceful. I also have a little kitten called grace! 😀

What interests you in our server?:

Well what interests in the royal blue crew server is the everything has been setup! I have played and worked on many SMP’s before but nothing like this, I really enjoy the fact that we have an economy and it gives us the opportunity to grow in the server and expand on the standard minecraft gameplay. Another interest I have in this server is how much creativity each player has, I have had the chance to explore several builds across the server’s map and each one absolutely blow’s my mind, each player on this server is so creative, sweet, caring and supportive which is such an amazing thing to have especially now of all times during a world pandemic.

What is your In-game MC name?

My in-game name is “ItsToza”

What is your discord name?

My Discord username is Toza#1775

What contributions can you add to the staff team?

I believe I would be able to help any player who requires it, this server like stated before as such an amazing community and I think if I were to be able to join the RBC’s staff team I would be able to help those in the server who need it! I am also very active on the server, coming on early morning and staying on the late in the nights which means I can help those who need it when the server is not as active. Another contribution I can bring to RBC’s staff team is some more joy and some laughter!

How well known are you in our community?

I am not very well known however I’ve spoken to many staff members and made a few friends within RBC!

Anything you wanna add?

I have a very flexible schedule and available everyday, even if I am unable to be on the server I am willing to help players on RBC’s communication’s server. I have so far loved the time I have been able to spend on RBC’s server and hope that I will be able to share that with others on the server as well as enjoy the time I am going to be spending here! If you feel I am not fit for this position for any reason, I will respect your decision! If the issue is my age, I understand completely! Thank so much for reading my application and I look forward to your response!

• This topic was modified 4 months ago by Tyler R.Tyler R..
      RedFirebreakRedFirebreak
      Keymaster

Hi there Toza!

Thank you for your application. Currently, all open positions have been fulfilled in the staff team.Altough we will keep your application in our minds, we are denying your application for now. Keep an eye open when the applications open up again. We will announce it loud and clear in the discord and ingame!

We thank you for your interest and hope to see you ingame soon!

Greetings, Red

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.