Front Page Forums Minecraft Staff applications Kur0emi’s Staff Application :)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Sara PanaccioSara Panaccio
      Participant

Who are you and where are you from. Tell us a bit about yourself: My real name is Sara, and I’ve enjoyed playing Minecraft since I was super young. Although I am 14 (hear me out), I feel as though I am mature enough to withhold the responsibilities that come with being a staff member. 🙂

What interests you in our server?: The community of the RBMC sever is honestly one of the nicest I’ve ever been a part of! The mods are supper helpful, everyone on there is really kind, and I’d love to help anyone who needs help! The commands are super helpful and the events are very cool. :3

What is your In-game MC name? My in-game username is Kur0emi.

What contributions can you add to the staff team? I feel that I could help people who need it, and I’d provide future event ideas, suggest some cool ideas, etc!

How well known are you in our community? I’ve had some interactions with the staff, and have made friends!

Anything you wanna add? I really enjoy playing on the Royal Blue Crew Minecraft server, and it would be super cool to be a part of the amazing staff :3 I have quite a lot of free time so I am able to be quite active! I understand the seriousness of this role and I feel as though I am capable of doing it! If you feel that I am too young, I respect your decision in the end 😀 Thank you for taking time to read all of this!!

RedFirebreakRedFirebreak
      Keymaster

Hi there Sara!

First of all, I would like to compliment you on your awesome application! The staff team is impressed with how you can compose yourself on the forums and ingame.
      Due to this fact, we are willing to have you on our helper team! This team is a part of our “eyes and ears” program, where you are able to have a direct line of communication towards the staff team and help us out!.

We will be contacting you ingame ASAP!

~ Red

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.