MCMMO diamond drop rate

RBMC > Topics > MCMMO diamond drop rate

Homepage Forums Suggestion MCMMO diamond drop rate

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tiacks
    Participant

First of all, and because I think that you can never hear that often enough: You are doing a great job with the server and I really love playing within this amazing community!

One of the things that bothers me right now are the excavation drop rates of MCMMO. In the previous world, I’ve spent quite some time (mostly because I’ve tried that with iron tools first, but different story) to level my excavation still for having a stable source of diamonds – not for getting rich, but just for having enough to repair my gear for new adventures.

However, with the drop rates right now I have no chance of getting enough diamonds out of MCMMO within a reasonable amount of time.
    I suggest decreasing the value of diamonds along with increasing their drop rates in MCMMO again.

Cheers!
    Tiacks

RedFirebreak
    Keymaster

Hey Tiacks!

Thanks for your suggestion.

We felt like MCMMO should add something to the base game, not take over an entire element of it.
    If MCMMO gives diamonds out freely (or at a high rate) so that you can skip mining diamonds entirely, we feel like the entire expierence would be ruined and people will just “mine a whole desert” because its easier than actually go searching for diamonds.
    We also felt like diamonds should be a “lucky” drop, getting one from a simple task such as mining sand or dirt should feel special.

We hope you understand our choice. That being said. We might improve the diamond rate at a later date if it is “too rare”. Like I said, it should be “lucky” not “winning the minecraft jackpot” 😉

Greetings,

~Red

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Theme: Overlay by Kaira