Moderator Application

RBMC > Topics > Moderator Application

Homepage Forums Apply Moderator Application

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kr4zY21
    Participant

Hi there, my name is David.
    My Minecraft username is: KrAzY21

I am a 19 years of age and I am currently still studying Information Technology at my local Tech University.

I live in the Republic of Slovenia, where the timezone is GMT+1.

I want to give the community of RBMC server the best cheater free experience possible.
    To help new and old player to have a great time on the server.

What makes me a good mod?
    Helping other people is my thing. Also keeping the server save from hackers and grifers is top priority to keep the player base of RBMC server happy.

My experiecnes are not big. I manage friends modded and vanilla server for lag machines, X-ray hackers, grifers and server optimization so the server runs smoothly and it doesnt crash for no reason. I also know some well know plugins and know how to use Worldedit.

I can be active every day after I am done with school stuff.

Saph
    Keymaster

Hey krazy,

Me and my staff team have thought about your application for some time, In the end we have come to the decision to not accept you, not because of your ability as a mod, but because we simply dont need more staff in EU timezones. If the server would rise in playerbase and the job becomes harder for our current EU based staff team, feel free to send in another application.

Kind regards, Saph

Kr4zY21
    Participant

Hi there, my name is David.
    My Minecraft username is: KrAzY21

I am 20 years old and I am done studying Information Technology, and am now on 3 month summer break.

I live in the Republic of Slovenia, where the timezone is GMT+1.

I want to give the community of the server the best experience possible. Also to be there to help players when nobody is willing to. To make everybody have a great time on the server. With 0 cheaters of course, especially after 1.16 update, because of netherite.

What makes me a good mod?
    Helping other people is what I do the most lately. When no one is around to help recover someone’s stuff upon death,
    im always there to help so that they can recover ther stuff. Mod or no mod, im there to help people as much as possible. To keep the player base of RBMC server happy also to help the server grow in popularity.

My experiecnes are quite small. I still manage my friends modded and vanilla server, so sometimes i go off for a minute and check if its stable or not. I know almost every well know plugin and know how to use WorldEdit.

I can be active every day from 6 AM to 20 PM.

RedFirebreak
    Keymaster

Hi Krazy!,

I am happy to inform you that you have been accepted as a staff member on the RBMC Server!
    If you’d be so kind to send your personal email and ingame minecraft name to my discord (RedFirebreak#0001), we’ll get you up and running in no time!

Congratulations!

~Red

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Theme: Overlay by Kaira