Moderator Application (EDIT) OliverKHnice

RBMC > Topics > Moderator Application (EDIT) OliverKHnice

Homepage Forums Apply Moderator Application (EDIT) OliverKHnice

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    OliverKHnice
    Participant

Hello!! My name is Oliver Korshaugen I am Norwegian and is kinda known for not having a mic!

My timezone is GMT+2

I want to become moderator because I want to improve the server and I love the server so god damn much!

I have been moderator on many discord servers but only one minecraft server

I can be active for most of the time!

and I have a feeling I’m not gonna get it because if the timezone but I wouldn’t really care!!

OliverKHnice
    Participant

Hi there! I am Oliver Korshaugen!
    My minecraft username: OliverKHnice

I am a boy from norway and likes memes, anime and I love going to other countries.

I live in Norway 😀

I want to be mod because all my friends say I would be a great mod on any server. and I love this server. <3

My friends say im very kind, helpfull and that im good at explaning things.

I was a mod on the hive in 2015, but I never played anymore on the server so I got banned (for 1 year) I was mod because evrybody on the server said I was too kind.

I can be active on the server almost the whole day because when I have school I cant be online.

Hopefully youll make me mod and bye!!

-OliverKHnice

OliverKHnice
    Participant

I want to make some changes so I am making a Moderator Application edit 🙂

OliverKHnice
    Participant

!? I realized i forgot the why I would be a good moderator but ill do it here 😛

I dont wanna answer the question because I dont like being ego, but I would say I am good at solving things and I have a sharp eye (Saph said I have a sharp eye xD) and I love using commands!! I didnt want to say so much here because I dont wanna be ego

RedFirebreak
    Keymaster

Merged. Double post

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Theme: Overlay by Kaira