Moderator Application from Peet

RBMC > Topics > Moderator Application from Peet

Homepage Forums Apply Moderator Application from Peet

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    TheKillerPeet
    Participant

Hi there! I am Peter
    My minecraft username is: TheKillerPeet

I am Peter, 25 years old and currently occupied with a 40 hour job on a Servicedesk.
    Besides my job i do Judo and Airsoft. I am a disciplined person.
    What i like to do in my spare time is either tech on my airsoft equipment or playing games.

I am in the GTM +1 Timezone (Amsterdam)

I want to give it a try to help out the nice community on the RBMC.
    To help the other mods is what i want to do.
    For the rest i see no reason to be a mod on the server.
    I hate mod power abuse, even when it is tempting, i won’t falter for that kind of things.

What makes me a good mod?
    Rules are rules, they need to be guarded by others so we keep the nice community.
    I’m harsh at points to be a little to strict with rules. (Yes i learned that from 10 years referee experience)
    But i can also warn people before giving kicks or when really needed a ban.

I never moderated on a mc server, i have been an admin on a game a really long time ago.
    If people know Wolfenstein Enemy Territory, i have been a moderator there for around 5 years.

I can be active during evening hours during the week when i feel decent and not too tired after work.
    During regular weeks i teach judo on Tuesday evening, thats where i can’t be on and Saturday and sundays i can’t be online a lot either because of either referee or Airsoft.

Saph
    Keymaster

Hey peet. Glad to see you applied. Your application was forwarded to the staff team who all quickly decided you are a good addition to the team. So congratulations! You’re accepted.

Next time you’re in game contact me or Red and we’ll get you your role.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Theme: Overlay by Kaira