Moderator Application – Tezcro

RBMC > Topics > Moderator Application – Tezcro

Homepage Forums Apply Moderator Application – Tezcro

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tezcro
    Participant

Hello!

My name is Aaron but my Minecraft username is Tezcro

I am 30 years old and work full time as an IT Operations Manager. I am a huge gamer and geek and a certified no-lifer. What more is there to say?

I live on the East Coast, US (EST); but I am online all the time. Normally I would only be able to log in after work, but due to covid (which isn’t going anywhere anytime soon in US) I am able to sign in while working from home and be active more than a man reasonably should be.

Why do I want to be a moderator? – That’s a great question.. To put it simply, I love helping people. I started my IT Career as a service desk agent for many years, and as stressful as customer service can be, I always found myself going the extra mile to make someone’s day better. I’ve grown to love this server and the community and I want to help.

What makes me a good moderator? – Well I guess we shall have to see. I have excellent written skills and I am very fair. I am good at resolving disputes and love helping people as mentioned before. I am also mature enough to recognize the responsibility and to respect it. But more so, what keeps me on this server is the sense of community. I would prioritize my time as much as possible to building this community and keeping it strong.

What experience do I have? – I came back to Minecraft on this server after a hiatus that lasted several years. In a short time I’ve gone from being a total noob to an expert Minecrafter again. I am a quick learner. Before my hiatus however, I had been a moderator on a couple different servers. I have run my own private servers as well. I am familiar with most of the plugins and smart enough to google the rest.

How much can I be active? – As mentioned before, these days; a lot. I’ve sunk over 350 hours into the server since I joined in spring, and that will probably be doubled by winter.

In conclusion, a lot has happened in the last couple weeks. The market crash, moderators leaving, etc. I feel that player confidence is at an all time low. I hope that by accepting this position I can make a difference. Hopefully you feel the same way as well 🙂

Respectfully,
    -Tezcro-

RedFirebreak
    Keymaster

Hi Aaron,

I am happy to inform you that you have been accepted as a staff member on the RBMC Server!
    If you’d be so kind to send your personal email and ingame minecraft name to my discord (RedFirebreak#0001), we’ll get you up and running in no time!

Congratulations!

~Red

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Theme: Overlay by Kaira