Front Page Forums Minecraft Staff applications Staff application TheWarDwarf!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      TheWarDwarfTheWarDwarf
      Participant

Helloa,

Well suprise suprise, its me!

— Minimum staff age is 16. Preferably 18. (21 lol)
      — Minimum play time on the server is over 25 hours (not join-time, actual hours played) (Check!)
      — You are an active part of the community (Am i?)
      — You’ve had 0 major offenses to your name (Well does this see me out?)

Please note that if you do not meet the requirements from above, your application will be denied.
      —-

Who are you and where are you from. Tell us a bit about yourself:

I am Jeffrey, known to most as TheWarDwarf, I am a 21 year old from The Netherlands and atm I study to become a primary school teacher.
      besides MC I do alot of history related stuff. Most players know me for making the biggst player murdering machine on the server which we all love (and hate) : The Pigman xp farm!

What interests you in our server?:

Oh boy… I like red! nha all jokes aside, I like the server for its small size and lovely community thats growing and building.
      I have been playing for more then a year now. and I think its easy to say I will be around for a while to come

What is your In-game MC name?

TheWarDwarf

What contributions can you add to the staff team?

Good question. Glad you asked. I mean I have previous experience and I don’t mind to aid players in need. Since I am slowly getting back in the game I might as well spend some time doing just that! I have found the just building part a bit boring.

How well known are you in our community?

I think that most folk have at least heard my name or have seen me 😉 been around a while you know?

Anything you wanna add?

I might come and go for times, But I try to be more steadely online. Being a helping hand can also be a motivation to get online 😀

I just want to help where needed 🙂

RedFirebreakRedFirebreak
      Keymaster

Hey there Dwarf!

First of all, awesome application! However we as a staff team have decided that we do not want to mix our waters by combining builders and staff. If you’d like to talk about it, hit me up on discord! I’ll see you in the discord anyway, as one of our builders!

Greetings,

~Red

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.