Front Page Forums Minecraft Ban appeals Ban Appeal

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Jus RubRuben –
      Participant

Your ingame username: JusRub

Your discord name + discriminator (the 4 numbers after your name): JusRub#5376

What did you get banned for? (Explain as full as you can): Camping (and killing HeelApard)

What happened an why shouldn’t you have been banned? (Be as clear as possible, 100+ words atleast): So I saw HeelApard logged on and I remembered his base was quite close to spawn meaning I could get there quite quickly. Also, I knew his claim was quite small as I was there earlier that day, because I was base hunting (He was offline at the time) So I started travelling from warp market to his base with elytra and a couple rockets (ran out during flight). When I arrived I saw HeelApard was outside his claim so I killed him. After that I’m pretty sure I went back to spawn (didnt warp) and /home’d. Then I logged off and when I logged back on, I was banned.

Please provide evidence (Imgur link, onedrive link, google drive link or discord attachment):
      https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/841734862451900436/855428625737842689/unknown.png

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Jus RubRuben -.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.