Front Page Forums Minecraft Staff applications Zepp2009’s Staff Application

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      SharonSharon
      Participant

Who are you and where are you from. Tell us a bit about yourself:
      Hey, my name is Sharon. I’m eighteen years old, and I’m from the Netherlands. I really like to help people and talk with them. I’ve been playing Minecraft for a really long time, and made some really good friends online. I am currently in my final year of school, and I would love to travel for a few weeks after graduation. I think covid will still be around at that time which means I won’t be able to travel.

What interests you in our server?:
      I really love the community, and that is what made me keep playing on RBMC. The staff members are really nice and helpful, and I’d like to be apart of that.

What is your In-game MC name?
      My Minecraft name is zepp2009

What is your discord name?
      My discord name is Sharon#6392

What contributions can you add to the staff team?
      I am quite active on the server, and have a play time of 18.85d. I like to help people with whatever they need help with, and look out for griefers or players who are being toxic.

How well known are you in our community?
      In the beginning I started helping Demon and she made me join the RBMC discord. That’s how I got to know Legishh, Captain and Crypt. Later on I got to know Krazy, Sonic, Maz and Boemba. Legishh has become a very good friend of mine. I also helped some players with getting resources and mining. I also ask if players need help sometimes. So I think people know who I am.

Anything you wanna add?
      I could also help come up with ideas for the future events, so that players have a good experience with the events on RBMC.

I really hope to get accepted and be apart of the amazing RMBC staff team, but I’ll respect whatever your end decision is.

RedFirebreakRedFirebreak
      Keymaster

Hi Sharon!

Since we’ve already accepted you through our discord, I will close this application. Welcome to the team!

Greetings, Red

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.